Now 6 Months Warranty on all Bose Models + Free Shipping both ways
Does your Bose present any of these problems? Unit won’t power up, noise cancellation won’t work, right or left blown out speaker, battery, wire or main board corrosion, broken headband or swivel, torn up ear cushions, unbalanced sound. We specialize in fixing these issues as fast as 24-hour turnaround.
Bose® 6 Months Warranty + Free Shipping both ways
Customize your Headphones by adding our Bluetooth Hi-Fi Adapter
For more information press HERE
Common Issues on Bose™
Here’s a few pictures of what we usually see breaking on Bose™.
Leaving the batteries for a prolonged time causes acid leaks, damaging wires, contacts and electronic circuit board.
Hard use of the headphones at high volume causes the speakers to blow out.
If your headphones are broken, it’s time to make them work again! Don’t lose your investment. Send them to us and get back to the music.
This is the fine print that says “Bose” is a registered mark of Bose Corporation. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by Bose Corporation.
Expert Headphone Repair Service
Bose headphones are designed to be resilient. They can last for a long time if you take proper care of them. It is waste to discard them at the first sign of trouble. At Bose Repairs, we encourage you to send your damaged headphones our way. Our headphone repair shop has worked on several Bose products over the years and we’re quite familiar with the different issues that can pop up.
Types of Issues That Need Bose Headphone Repair Services
While these headphones are designed to handle some rough use, they aren’t indestructible. They can become damaged or stop working unexpectedly. Some of the most common issues faced by headphone owners include:
- No Sound In One Ear – If the right or left speaker on the headphone is damaged, you might need a speaker replacement. Our experts will open the damaged component and determine the root cause of the problem before fixing it.
- Damaged Headphone Jack – Headphone jacks can become worn down and dull after frequent use. This can distort the sound or cause other problems with the headphone’s performance. We offer expert Bose headphone jack repair Our team will closely examine the headphone to make sure the jack is the cause of the problem.
- Damaged Component – If any component of the headphone is damaged, we will replace it with good-quality Bose headphone repair parts. We make sure the repair parts fit in well and the headphones work perfectly before sending them back to you.
- Corrosion Caused By Batteries – If unused batteries are left inside the headphones for too long, they can cause extensive corrosion. Our Bose headphone repair specialist will remove the corrosion, repair the circuit, or replace the component to eliminate the problem.
- Distorted Sound – Distorted sound can happen for a number of reasons. As an established headphone repair shop, we know how to find the real reason for the problem and fix it.
These are some of the many issues we can fix as a part of our headphone repair service. If you’re concerned about your headphones and don’t know if the problem can be resolved, just reach out to us.
How To Get Your Headphones to Our Bose Headphone Repair Specialist?
You can reach us easily and get your headphone repaired in a matter of days. All you need to do is fill in the form provided on our website to request a free prepaid box. You can place the headphone inside the box, drop it off at the nearest USPS centre, and get a thorough assessment in 24 hours. If we can fix the issue, you’ll have a fully functional headphone without spending a lot of money.
We don’t just repair your headphones, but can also customize them. Our team can make your headphone Bluetooth compatible by adding an adapter. We use authentic Bose headphone repair parts for customization.
If you have any questions about our repair service at Bose Repairs or need to know more, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our Bose headphone repair experts will answer your questions and guide you through the process.